The School Board is meeting tonight (Tuesday, February 7) to discuss a new Vision Statement for the District. Here are the ones that we are considering tonight (6:51pm).
These draft statements will be discussed at the February 7th, 2017, Special Open Board Meeting scheduled from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
Below please find the draft vision statements for further discussion:
- To inspire each student to reach their full potential.
- A place where the learning of every student contributes to a more inclusive, generous and sustainable world.
- Every student has knowledge and relationships to adapt and thrive in a complex changing world.
- Shaping the future by providing a welcoming, caring, and inclusive School District that creates a sense of belonging and purpose.
- Engaging schools that build our students strengths, interests and talents.
- Ignite passion for learning.
- To prepare learners to be empowered to reach their full potential to become tomorrow’s leaders.
- Every student graduates with confidence prepared to contribute to a global society.
- Every student graduates prepared to make a difference in the world.
- Every student graduates capable of realizing their full potential.
- Each student finding their passion
- A Learning Organization
- Creating a Climate of Possibility!
- Creating a Climate of Possibility for Each Student!
- Creating Possibilities for Each Student!
- Connecting Possibilities for Each student!
- Increasing the Life Chances for Each Student
- Inspiring Every Child’s Passion to Learn.
- Inspiring Each Child’s Passion to Learn.
- Inspiring Each Child’s Passion
- Each Student Graduating with Purpose and Possibilities
- Each Student Graduating with Purpose and Life Chances
- Inspiring Each Child.
- Inspiring Each Student.
- Inspiring Learners.
- Inspiring All Learners.
- Passion and Purpose – each student – each day!
- Meaningful, purposeful and relevant learning for each child.
- Meaningful, purposeful and relevant learning for each student.
- Personal, meaningful and relevant learning for each student.